Sourcewell (Formerly NJPA) is a public agency serving members as a municipal contracting
agency operating under the enabling authority outlined in Minnesota Statute 123A.21. Sourcewell facilitated
a national competitive bid process on behalf of their members soliciting NiteHawk Sweepers.
Satisfy your local bidding requirements and streamline your NiteHawk Sweepers equipment purchase. Over 50,000 Members are already enjoying the value of choice in purchasing. Join Sourcewell today at no cost, no obligation or liability to your organization. Have questions or need help?
Why Choose NiteHawk Sweepers?
• BEST WARRANTY
• QUIETEST OPERATION
• SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE
• HYDRAULIC EFFICIENCY
• U.S. BUILT
• FACTORY SUPPORT
• HEAVY DEBRIS SWEEPING
• OPERATOR TRAINING
• INTUITIVE CONTROLS
• REDUCED DOWNTIME
• CUSTOM OPTIONS
• INOVATIVE DESIGN
Members are legally allowed to purchase off Sourcewell contracts, while satisfying their own competitive bid requirements. Save valuable time, resources and money!
NiteHawk Makes It Easy!
- Researching Member Needs
- Researching the Solutions Available in the Market Place
- Requesting Permission from the Sourcewell Board of Directors
- Drafting and Advertising a RFP
- Receive Bidders’ Responses
- Evaluating Bidders’ Responses
- Making Recommendations to the Sourcewell Board
- Awarding Vendor(s)
- Posting Approved Contract Documents
- Reviewing and Maintaining Our Contract Throughout Its Term
- Developing and Implementing a Joint Marketing Plan with Awarded Vendors